Certified Billing & Coding Specialist (CBCS) Printed Study Guide + Online Practice Test
Prepare for the Certified Billing & Coding Specialist (CBCS) exam with this printed study guide tutorial and online practice test. These resources are aligned to the National Healthcareer Association (NHA) CBCS exam blueprint.
*Online materials can only be accessed on your computer or tablet.
Certified Billing & Coding Specialist (CBCS)Printed Study Guide
This invaluable review module for Certified Billing & Coding with 96 pages of concise, fundamental content to help prepare candidates for the Certified Billing & Coding Specialist (CBCS) exam.
*Printed materials will be mailed to your shipping address.
Ideal for preparation and remediation the printed CBCS Study Guide is 116 pages and includes five chapters along with a case studies and a summary section.
- Anatomy & Physiology/Medical Terminology
- Insurance Principles
- Claims Processing/Compliance
Certified Billing & Coding Specialist (CBCS) Online Practice Test
Prepare for the Certified Billing and Coding Specialist (CBCS) exam with immediate feedback from the CBCS online practice test. The CBCS practice exam comes with three unique practice test versions. Each 100-question practice test offers an assessment of comprehension and mastery of billing and coding principles and provides explanations for items missed.
- Regulatory compliance
- Claims processing
- Front-end duties
- Payment adjudication
- Applied coding knowledge
Practice Test Details
- Practice test includes three unique versions of the practice test to evaluate students’ knowledge of CBCS principles.
- Students can access each practice test version twice.
- Online practice assessments can be accessed from any Internet connection, offering candidates the flexibility to test anytime.
- Practice tests are aligned to the NHA test plan and work in conjunction with the CBCS study guide.
- Assessments contain explanations for both correct and incorrect answers.
- Online assessments have a 500 minute time limit.
Other items you might be interested in