Certified Electronic Health Records Specialist (CEHRS) Printed Study Guide + Online Practice Test
Prepare for your Certified Electronic Health Records Specialist exam with the comprehensive printed study guide and online practice test. Resources are aligned to the NHA Certified Electronic Health Records Specialist exam blueprint. The study guide and online practice test combination provides candidates with remediation and Focused Review® that takes candidates back to areas that need attention, aiding in exam preparation.
*Printed materials will be mailed to your shipping address. Online materials can only be accessed on you computer or tablet.
Electronic Health Records Specialist Printed Study Guide
The Printed Study Guide is a complete Certified Electronic Health Records Specialist review module with 159 pages of concise core content to prepare candidates for their NHA CEHRS exam. Ideal for preparation and remediation, the study guide includes 5 chapters along with case studies and summary sections in the following content areas:
- Software Applications and Equipment
- Insurance and Billing
- Regulatory Compliance
- Case Studies
Printed study guide includes:
- Instructional lesson content written specifically to align with the actual certification exam.
- Practice drills covering all basic and necessary job skills.
- Review questions – 50 chapter drill questions, 15 case study drill questions.
Electronic Health Records Specialist Online Practice Test
This 100-item test contains rationales and offers an assessment of basic comprehension and mastery of CEHRS principles. The test is linked to Focused Review ® online remediation, which provides candidates with personalized direction on areas they still need to master based on assessment results.
Practice Test Details:
- Online practice assessments can be accessed from any Internet connection, offering you the flexibility to test yourself anytime.
- Practice test is aligned to the NHA exam blueprint and works in conjunction with the CEHRS study guide.
- Assessment contains rationales for correct and incorrect answers.
- Online assessments may be accessed five times with each purchase.
- Time limit for completion is 500 minutes (approximately 8 hours, 20 minutes)
Other items you might be interested in