Certified Electronic Health Records Specialist (CEHRS) Online Study Guide + Online Practice Test
Prepare for your Certified Electronic Health Records Specialist exam with an engaging online study guide and practice test. The online study guide and practice test combination provides candidates with remediation and Focused Review® that takes candidates back to areas that need attention, aiding in exam preparation.
*Online materials can only be accessed on your computer or tablet.
Electronic Health Records Specialist Online Study Guide
This one-of-a-kind online study guide prepares candidates for their NHA CEHRS exam and is aligned to the NHA Certified Electronic Health Records Specialist exam blueprint.
- Software Applications and Equipment
- Insurance and Billing
- Regulatory Compliance
- Case Studies
This engaging online study guide includes:
- Instructional lesson content written specifically to align with the actual certification exam.
- Practice drills covering all basic and necessary job skills.
- Review questions – 50 chapter drill questions, 15 case study drill questions.
- Audio narration for each page and video - Because each individual learns differently, we support the visual content with audio for better comprehension.
- Three case study videos and summary video for real-life application of skills
Electronic Health Records Specialist Online Practice Test
This 100-item test contains rationales and offers an assessment of basic comprehension and mastery of CEHRS principles. The test is linked to Focused Review ® online remediation, which provides candidates with personalized direction on areas they still need to master based on assessment results.
Practice Test Details:
- Online practice assessments can be accessed from any Internet connection, offering you the flexibility to test yourself anytime.
- Practice test is aligned to the NHA exam blueprint and works in conjunction with the CEHRS study guide.
- Assessment contains rationales for correct and incorrect answers.
- Online assessments may be accessed five times with each purchase.
- Time limit for completion is 500 minutes (approximately 8 hours, 20 minutes)