Certified Patient Care Technician/Assistant (CPCT/A) Online Study Guide + Online Practice Test
Prepare for your Certified Patient Care Technician/Assistant exam with an engaging online study guide and online practice test. The study guide and online practice test combination provide candidates with remediation with Focused Review® that takes candidates back to areas that need attention, aiding in exam preparation.
Online materials can only be accessed on your computer or tablet.
Patient Care Technician/Assisstant Online Study Guide
This one-of-a-kind online study guide prepares candidates for their NHA CPCT/A exam and is aligned to the NHA Certified Patient Care Technician exam blueprint.
- Patient Care
- Professional Responsibilities
- Infection Control
- EKG Monitoring
- Case Studies
This engaging online study guide includes:
- Instructional lesson content written specifically to align with the actual certification exam.
- Practice drills covering all basic and necessary job skills.
- Review questions – 40 chapter drill questions, 17 case study drill questions.
- Audio narration for each page and video - Because each individual learns differently, we support the visual content with audio for better comprehension.
- Three case study videos and summary video for real-life application of skills
Patient Care Technician/Assistant Online Practice Test
This 100-item practice test offers an assessment of basic comprehension and mastery of Patient Care Technician principles. The test is linked to Focused Review ® online remediation, which provides candidates with personalized direction on areas they still need to master based on assessment results.
Practice Test Details:
- Online practice assessments can be accessed from any Internet connection, offering you the flexibility to test yourself anytime.
- Practice test is aligned to the NHA exam blueprint and works in conjunction with the CPCT study guide.
- Assessment contains rationales explaining correct and incorrect answers.
- Online assessments may be accessed five times with each purchase.
- Online assessments have a 500 minute time limit.
Other items you might be interested in