Certified Patient Care Technician/Assistant (CPCT/A) Printed Study Guide + Online Practice Test
Prepare for your Certified Patient Care Technician/Assistant exam with an engaging printed study guide and online practice test. The study guide and online practice test combination provides candidates with remediation with Focused Review® that takes candidates back to areas that need attention, aiding in exam preparation.
*Printed materials will be mailed to your shipping address. Online materials can only be accessed on your computer or tablet.
Patient Care Technician/Assisstant Printed Study Guide
The Printed Study Guide is a complete Certified Patient Care Technician review module with 171 pages of concise core content to prepare candidates for their NHA CPCT/A exam. Ideal for preparation and remediation, the study guide includes 6 chapters along with case studies and summary sections in the following content areas:
- Patient Care
- Professional Responsibilities
- Infection Control
- EKG Monitoring
- Case Studies
This engaging printed study guide includes:
- Instructional lesson content written specifically to align with the actual certification exam.
- Practice drills covering all basic and necessary job skills.
- Review questions – 40 chapter drill questions, 17 case study drill questions.
Patient Care Technician/Assisstant Online Practice Test
This 100-item practice test offers an assessment of basic comprehension and mastery of Patient Care Technician principles. The test is linked to Focused Review ® online remediation, which provides candidates with personalized direction on areas they still need to master based on assessment results.
Practice Test Details:
- Online practice assessments can be accessed from any Internet connection, offering you the flexibility to test yourself anytime.
- Practice test is aligned to the NHA exam blueprint and works in conjunction with the CPCT study guide.
- Assessment contains rationales explaining correct and incorrect answers.
- Online assessments may be accessed five times with each purchase.
- Online assessments have a 500 minute time limit.
Other items you might be interested in