Medical Assistant (CCMA) Online Study Guide
This one-of-a-kind online study guide provides a comprehensive review of core principles associated with CCMA responsibilities and is ideal for preparing candidates for their NHA national CCMA exam and is aligned to the NHA Certified Clinical Medical Assistant exam blueprint.
*Online materials can only be accessed on your computer or tablet.
- Patient Care
- Office Administration
- Medical Law and Ethics
- EKG Monitoring
- Case Studies
This engaging online study guide includes:
- Instructional lesson content written specifically to align with the actual certification exam.
- Practice drills covering all basic and necessary job skills.
- Review questions – 60 chapter drill questions, 17 case study drill questions.
- Audio narration for each page and video - Because each individual learns differently, we support the visual content with audio for better comprehension.
- Three case study videos and summary video for real-life application of skills
Other items you might be interested in