Medical Assistant (CCMA) Online Study Guide 2.0
Prepare for the Medical Assistant (CCMA) Certification Exam with an engaging online study guide. This online study guide provides contemporary learning tools such as interactive games, topical quizzes, flash cards and professionalism tips from experts in the field.
*Online materials can only be accessed on your computer or tablet.
This one-of-a-kind online study guide prepares candidates for the NHA Medical Assistant (CCMA) Certification Exam and is aligned to the NHA Medical Assistant (CCMA) exam blueprint.
- Health Care Systems and Settings
- Medical Terminology
- Basic Pharmacology
- Body Structures and Organ Systems
- Pathophysiology and Disease Processes
- General Patient Care
- Infection Control
- Testing and Laboratory Procedures
- EKG and Cardiovascular Testing
- Patient Care Coordination and Education
- Administrative Assisting
- Communication and Customer Service
- Medical Law and Ethics
Additional features of the Online Study Guide include:
- Instructional lesson content written to align with the Medical Assistant (CCMA) Certification Exam
- Practice drills and interactive games covering all basic and necessary job skills
- Quizzes after each content module to assess topic comprehension
- Audio narration for each page and video. Because each individual learns differently, we provide optional audio support of all content for improved comprehension
- Case study videos and professionalism tips from experts in the field for real-life application of skills