Medical Assistant (CCMA) Printed Study Guide 2.0
The Medical Assistant (CCMA) Printed Study Guide 2.0 is a comprehensive review module for the Medical Assistant (CCMA) Certification Exam. With 404 pages of concise core content, it will help prepare candidates for their Medical Assistant (CCMA) Certification Exam.
*Printed materials will be mailed to your shipping address.
Ideal for preparation and remediation, the printed study guide includes 17 chapters along with quizzes for each chapter topic and case studies to reinforce concepts and provide critical thinking exercises.
- Health Care Systems and Settings
- Medical Terminology
- Basic Pharmacology
- Body Structures and Organ Systems
- Pathophysiology and Disease Processes
- General Patient Care
- Infection Control
- Testing and Laboratory Procedures
- EKG and Cardiovascular Testing
- Patient Care Coordination and Education
- Administrative Assisting
- Communication and Customer Service
- Medical Law and Ethics