Certified Electronic Health Records Specialist (CEHRS) Online Practice Test
Prepare for your Certified Electronic Health Records Specialist exam with the CEHRS online practice test. The practice test is designed to prepare candidates for the NHA national CEHRS certification exam.
*Online materials can only be accessed on your computer or tablet.
This 100 item test offers immediate feedback on basic comprehension and mastery of CEHRS principles. The test is linked to Focused Review® online remediation, which provides candidates personalized direction to content they still need to master based on assessment results. Ideal preparation when used in conjunction with the Certified Electronic Health Records Specialist (CEHRS) Study Guide.
Practice Test Details:
- Online practice assessments can be accessed from any Internet connection, offering you the flexibility to test yourself anytime.
- Practice test is aligned to the NHA exam blueprint and works in conjunction with the CEHRS study guide.
- Assessment contains rationales for correct and incorrect answers.
- Online assessments may be accessed five times with each purchase.
- Time limit for completion is 500 minutes (approximately 8 hours, 20 minutes)