Certified Electronic Health Records Specialist (CEHRS) Online Study Guide
This one-of-a-kind online study guide prepares candidates for their NHA CEHRS exam and is aligned to the NHA Certified Electronic Health Records Specialist exam blueprint.
*Online materials can only be accessed on your computer or tablet.
- Software Applications and Equipment
- Insurance and Billing
- Regulatory Compliance
- Case Studies
This engaging online study guide includes:
- Instructional lesson content written specifically to align with the actual certification exam.
- Practice drills covering all basic and necessary job skills.
- Review questions – 50 chapter drill questions, 15 case study drill questions.
- Audio narration for each page and video - Because each individual learns differently, we support the visual content with audio for better comprehension.
- Three case study videos and summary video for real-life application of skills
Other items you might be interested in