Certified Patient Care Technician/Assistant (CPCT/A) Online Study Guide 2.1 + Online Practice Test 2.1
Prepare for your Certified Patient Care Technician/Assistant exam with an engaging online preparation bundle.
ONLINE STUDY GUIDE
- Module 1: Patient Care – featuring interactive ‘Situation Station’ which allows learners to determine whether the patient care technician handled a situation properly or performed a procedure accurately.
- Module 2: Compliance, Safety and Professional Responsibility
- Module 3: Infection Control
- Module 4: Phlebotomy
- Module 5: EKGs
- Instructional lesson content aligned with Certified Patient Care Technician/Assistant (CPCT/A) exam.
- Video enhancements to reinforce information.
- Interactive gaming and quizzes within each module.
- Enhanced flashcards functionality.
- Professionalism tips from experts in the field.
- Audio pronunciation of glossary terms to teach students how to pronounce terms correctly.
ONLINE PRACTICE TEST
2 formative practice tests
- 100 items per test
- 2 attempts each
- Rationales provided
1 summative practice test to simulate actual exam
- 100 items
- No rationales provided
- Time limit to mimic testing environment
*Online materials can only be accessed on your computer or tablet.
The purchase of NHA exam preparation materials is not required to sit for any NHA certification exam and use does not guarantee a passing score on an exam. All NHA certification programs and the corresponding exams are NCCA-accredited