Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT) Online Practice Test & Printed Study Guide
Prepare for your Certified Phlebotomy Technician exam with a comprehensive printed study guide tutorial and online practice test. The study guide and online practice test combination provides candidates with remediation with Focused Review® that takes them back to areas that need attention, aiding in exam preparation.
*Printed materials will be mailed to your shipping address. Online materials can only be accessed on your computer or tablet.
Printed Study Guide
The Phlebotomy Technician Printed Study Guide is a complete Certified Phlebotomy Technician review module with 105 pages of concise core content intended to prepare candidates for their NHA CPT exam.
Ideal for preparation and remediation, the study guide includes 27 chapters along with case studies and summary sections in the following content areas:
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Patient Care
- Case Studies
This engaging printed study guide includes:
- Instructional lesson content.
- Practice drills covering all basic and necessary job skills.
- Review questions - 27 drill questions, 22 case study drill questions.
Online Practice Test
This 100-item practice test is designed to prepare candidates for the NHA CPT exam, providing immediate feedback on basic comprehension and mastery of CPT principles. The test is linked to Focused Review ® online remediation, which provides candidates with personalized direction on areas they still need to master based on assessment results.
Assessed Concepts Include:
- Patient Preparation
- Collection Techniques: Primary Collection
- Collection Techniques: Special Collections
- Safety and Compliance Considerations
Practice Test Details:
- Online practice assessments can be accessed from any Internet connection, offering you the flexibility to test yourself anytime.
- Practice test works in conjunction with the CPT study guide.
- Assessment contains rationales explaining correct and incorrect answers.
- Online assessments may be accessed five times with each purchase.
- Online assessments have a 500 minute time limit.
Other items you might be interested in