ExCPT Online Study Guide
This one-of-a-kind online study guide tutorial engages and prepares candidates for their CPhT exam. Aligned to the Exam for the Certification of Pharmacy Technicians (ExCPT) blueprint. The program includes remediation and focused review that takes candidates back to areas that they need attention.
*Online materials can only be accessed on your computer or tablet.
- Regulations and Pharmacy Duties
- Overview of technician duties and general information
- Controlled substances
- Other laws and regulation
- Drugs and Drug Therapy
- Most frequently prescribed medications
- Drug Classification
- Dispensing Process
- Prescription information
- Preparing/Dispensing prescription
- Sterile Products, unit dose and repackaging
- Case Studies Summary
This engaging online study guide includes:
- Instructional content written to specifically align with the actual certification exam. Practice drills covering all basic and necessary job skills.
- Review questions – 16 drill questions to reinforce a student’s understanding.
- Audio narration for each page and video – Because each individual learns differently, we support the visual content with audio for better comprehension.
- Three case study videos with five questions each, for real-life application of skills.
Other items you might be interested in