For use on or after 2/7/18
ExCPT Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) Online Study Guide 2.0
This one-of-a-kind online study guide engages and prepares candidates to pursue the Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) certification. Aligned to the ExCPT exam blueprint, the online material includes Focused Review® online remediation, which provides personalized direction to content that still needs to be mastered.
*Online materials can only be accessed on your computer or tablet.
- Pharmacy Technician Overview
- Laws, Regulations, and Controlled Substances
- Medication Classifications
- Prescription and Medication Order Intake and Entry
- Preparing and Dispensing Prescriptions
- Sterile and Nonsterile Products, Compounding, Unit Dose, and Repackaging
- Medication Safety and Quality Assurance
This engaging online study guide includes:
- Overview videos before each module.
- Instructional lesson content written to align with the exam for the Certification of Pharmacy Technicians (ExCPT) blueprint.
- Practice questions and interactive games covering all basic and necessary job skills.
- Quizzes for each module to assess topic comprehension.
- Audio narration for each page and video. Because each individual learns differently, we provide optional audio support of all content for improved comprehension.
- Case study videos and professionalism tips from experts in the field for real-life application fo skills.
- Pharmacy Calculations Lab to demonstrate how to solve common pharmacy calculations.
Other items you might be interested in