ExCPT Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) Printed Study Guide 2.0
The ExCPT Printed Study Guide 2.0 is a comprehensive review module for pharmacy technicians with 226 pages of concise core content to prepare for the CPhT exam.
*Printed materials will be mailed to your shipping address.
Ideal for preparation and remediation, the study guide includes eight chapters, eight case studies with review questions, nine 20-question quizzes (two quizzes for calculations section), and summary sections in the following content areas:
- Pharmacy Technician Overview
- Laws, Regulations and Controlled Substances
- Medication Classifications
- Prescription and Medication Order Intake and Entry
- Preparing and Dispensing Prescriptions
- Sterile and Nonsterile Products, Compounding, Unit Dose, and Repackaging
- Medication Safety and Quality Assurance
This engaging printed study guide includes:
- Instructional lesson content written specifically to align with the actual certification exam.
- In chapter challenge questions to check understanding.
- End of Chapter Quizzes (180 total questions).
- Eight Case Study Summaries.
- Twenty-four case study drill questions.